Sign in to follow this  
Glory

Exchange System

Exchange your Set Excellent / Ancient / Socket!

ENG:

Replacing the set excellent / ancient /  socket with the same socket options (exchange only for the equivalent set you exchange):

- 500x Jewel of Creation and 3 Lucky Coins or 1200 Gold Credit.

What does the equivalent mean? For example, you have Dragon Knight Set, you can exchange it for the equivalent of this set and for another class, e.g. for SM it will be Venom Mist.
BloodAngel on BloodAngel, SilverHeart on Silverheart and so on.

I don't exchange weapons and shields! Only sets only. If the character has 4 items, we will only exchange for 4 items of a different type. If you have 5 items and you want to exchange for 4, you will have one item, but the exchange price does not change. In RF, the weapon is treated as gloves. Sets Ancient exchange only: BloodAngel, DarkAngel, HollyAngel, Awakening, Blue Eye and SilverHeart!

To replace, please contact PM or Messenger.
We do not exchange individual set items!
We only exchange complete sets (5 items)!

PL:

Wymiana seta  excellent / ancient / socket na inny tak samo wbity (wymiana tylko na odpowiednik seta, ktory wymianiasz):

- 500 Jewel of Creation  i 3 Lucky Coiny lub 1200 Gold Creditow.

Co oznacza odpowiednik? Np posiadasz Dragon Knight Set, mozesz go wymienic na odpowiednik tego set a na inna klase np dla SMa bedzie to Venom Mist.
BloodAngel na BloodAngel, SilverHeart na Silverheart  i tak dalej.

Nie wymieniam broni i tarcz! Tylko same sety. Jezeli postac posiada 4 itemy, wymienimy tylko na 4 itemy innego typu. Jezeli masz 5 itemow, a chcesz wymienic na postac co ma 4, jeden item ci zostanie, ale cena wymiany sie nie zmienia. U RFa bron traktowana jest jako Rece. Sety Ancient wymieniamy tylko: BloodAngel, DarkAngel, HollyAngel, Awakening, Blue Eye oraz SilverHeart!

W celu wymiany nalezy skontaktowac sie na PM lub Messengerze.
Nie wymieniamy pojedynczych itemow setowych!
Wymieniamy tylko cale sety (5 itemow)!